- Upon arrival to Cairo airport you will find our representative waiting for you to help you through the formalities, help you to get the entry visa and drive to your hotel and help you to get your room.
- At 06:30 PM we will have a meeting for introductions, followed by a Welcome Dinner together. Overnight at Le Meridien Pyramids. (D)
- After breakfast we will visit the most famous monument in Egypt, Giza pyramids,
- we will explore around the Great pyramid and then drive to the 02nd pyramid where we will visit the Mortuary temple and Valley temple, from inside the Valley temple we will inter a short cut to the Sphinx.
- After Lunch we will have the chance to visit one of the essential oils centres in the area. Overnight at Le Meridien Pyramids (B.L)
- After Breakfast we will drive to Dahshur to visit the Bent & Red pyramids and entre the Red pyramid, Lunch at Sakkara palm club, and then we drive to Saqqara, home of the Step Pyramid attributed to King Djoser.
- We will visit the mystical Serapeum, it is a huge subterranean complex, we will also visit one of the tombs of Sakkara. Overnight Le Meridian Pyramids Hotel (B, L)
- Early drive to Cairo airport to fly to Aswan, after we arrive to Aswan, we will visit the Granite Quarries to the famous Unfinished Obelisk, which weighs around 12,000 tons, and then we will go to the Nile Cruise for check-in and lunch.
- After lunch we will take a motorboat to the enchanting Island of Philae. Overnight at the Nile Cruise (B.L.D)
- At 05:00 AM the boat will sail to Kmo-Ombo City, where we’ll visit the twin temples dedicated to the crocodile Neter, Sobek and Horus, the Elder. Sailing to Edfu City and visit Edfu temple, the temple of the great Falcon. Sailing to Luxor, Overnight at the Nile Cruise (B.L.D)
- After breakfast we well move to the West bank of Luxor where we will spend a great day visiting different sites
1- Valley of the Gates of Kings or as we call it Valley of the Kings.
2- The unique temple of Queen Hatshepsut and visit the side temple of Hathor.
3- The Colossi of Memnon which used to be flanking the first gate of Amonhotep III temple, and then we’ll drive back to the Nile Cruise,Overnight at the Nile Cruise (B.L.D)
- After breakfast we check-out from the Nile Cruise and drive to Karnak Temple, where we will spend the entire morning.
- We will visit the powerful Chapel of Sekhmet, after lunch we drive to the hotel for check-in, in the evening we will visit the magical Luxor temple. Overnight at Luxor Hotel (B.L.D)
- Fly to Cairo and free day. Drive to Steigenberger Tahrir for check-in & Overnight at Steigenberger Tahrir (B)
- After breakfast we visit the Egyptian Museum, Coptic Cairo and the famous Khan El Khalili Bazzaras.
- Drive back to the hotel and end of services. Overnight at Steigenberger Tahrir (B.L)
- Departure (B)