- Upon arrival to Cairo airport you will find our representative waiting for you to help you through theformalities, help you to get the entry visa and drive to your hotel and help you to get your room. At 06:30PM we will have a meeting for introductions, followed by a Welcome Dinner together. Overnight at Steigenberger Tahrir (D)
- After breakfast we will visit the most famous monument in Egypt, Giza pyramids, we will explore around the Great pyramid and then drive to the 02 nd pyramid where we will visit the Mortuary temple and Valley
temple, from inside the Valley temple we will inter a short cut to the Sphinx.
- After Lunch we will have thechance to visit one of the essential oils centres in the area. Overnight at Steigenberger (B.L)
- After Breakfast we will drive to Dahshur to visit the Bent & Red pyramids and entre the Red pyramid, Lunch
at Sakkara palm club, and then we drive to Saqqara, home of the Step Pyramid attributed to King Djoser.
- We will visit the mystical Serapeum, a huge subterranean complex. Overnight Le Meridian Pyramids Hotel
- Fly to Sohag, after arrival we drive to Abydos (about one hour). Abydos was a very important city for the Ancient Egyptians, it is where they used to do the pilgrimage every year, it is the city of Osiris the lord of the afterlife, we will visit Abydos temple and also we will see a unique structure called the Osirion temple, it was built in a lower level of the ground than Seti I temple, Egyptologists think it is a memorial cenotaph to Osiris. Lunch & dinner at House of life hotel at Abydos. (B.L.D)
- After breakfast we drive to Dendera city where we will visit one of the giant temples of Ancient Egypt, the temple of Hathor, Hatour deals with vibrations and resonance and also is considered as one of the gates or
portals to the high conciseness. Temple of Hathor was one of the main healing centres in Ancient Egypt. The carvings of the ceiling of Hathor temple according to many scholars it represents the cosmos. Drive back to Luxor, we will have lunch at the Nile, in the afternoon we will visit Luxor temple. Dinner andovernight at Steigenberger Luxor. (B.L)
- After breakfast we drive to the West bank of Luxor where we will spend a great day visiting different sites
1- Valley of the Gates of Kings or as we call it Valley of the Kings.
2- The unique temple of Queen and visit the side temple of Hathor.
3- The Colossi of Memnon which used to be flanking the
first gate of Amonhotep III temple, and then we’ll drive back to the Nile Cruise, we will have lunch and relax then we will have time for shopping before our evening visit to the Luxor Temple (B.L.D)
- Visit to Karnak Temple, where we will spend the entire morning after an early breakfast. We will visit the powerful Chapel of Sekhmet, drive back to the boat & sailing (B.L.D)
- We will stop at Kom Ombo, where we’ll visit the twin temples dedicated to the crocodile Neter, Sobek and Horus, the Elder. Sailing to Aswan. (B.L.D))
- We will take a motorboat to the enchanting Island of Philae, we will explore the famous Aswan quarry that is home to the 1,200-ton Unfinished Obelisk, after lunch we sail with a motorboat to visit Elephantine Island, and then we will sail to the Nubian Village (B.L.D)
- Fly to Cairo, and free day. Drive to Le Meridien Pyramids for check-in & overnight (B.L)
- After breakfast we visit the Egyptian Museum, then farewell dinner (B.D)
- Departure (B)